FEEL AS THOUGH YOUR DIAMOND RING
DOESN'T HAVE THE SAME SPARKLE??
Lucky for you, you can clean your diamond right
at home! (Not that we recommend *always* skipping the professionals).
- Fill a bowl with some warm water and line it with aluminum foil.
- Add a few drops of dish detergent (make sure it fights grease!), salt, and baking soda.
- Mix everything together and place your jewelry in it for 10 minutes.
- Remove it, and gently brush it with a toothbrush.
IF THE ABOVE WAY HAS MORE INGREDIENTS THAN YOU
HAVE IN THE KITCHEN, THEN WE HAVE
AN *EVEN EASIER* METHOD...
- Fill a bowl with warm water, a few drops of dish soap, and just a few sprays of windex.
- Mix everything up, and let your jewelry soak for a minute or 2.
- Use a toothbrush to gently scrub away dirt and tranish.
OR *EVEN EASIER* STILL...
If you have a drawer full of gold jewelry but feel that is has lost its luster, use something you're sure to have in the fridge - BEER!
You vac either dip your jewelry into a light beer (NO DARK BEER!)
Dampen a clean cloth with beer and wipe away the grime.
NOT A GOLD GAL, BUT LOVE SILVER?
- Head to the kitchen and grab some ketchup.
- Immerse your jewelry in a cup of ketchup for a few minutes (just not too long!).
- Once removed, wipe off with cold water and a clean cloth.